2020 AU PAIR MEETING DATES & ACTIVITIES
Dates and events subject to change – check this page monthly for updates.
More details – including costs, locations and times- will be posted monthly on the “My Blog” section of this website.
Meeting Rules for Au Pairs:
1. You must attend the required meeting each month unless you are taking an excused absence (for travel or sickness).
2. If you know you will be absent on the required meeting date, be sure to text, call, or email me in advance (at least 3 days) so we can determine an alternative meeting arrangement that month.
3. PLEASE speak English at meetings. This is very important, to ensure that everyone feels included.
4. Take the opportunity at each meeting to make at least one new friend, and take the time to welcome new au pairs to our group.
5. We ask that host families seek other childcare arrangements and not schedule work when au pairs have meetings to attend.
This is a list of our required au pair meetings in 2020.
Sunday, January 5th – Ice Skating at Winterfest
Thursday, February 13th – Seattle University Women’s Basketball Game
Sunday, March 15th – CANCELED Host Family & Au Pair Pizza Night
Saturday, April 4th – Museum Day at the Museum of Pop Culture
Sunday, May 17th – University Street Fair
Saturday, June 27th: Seattle Storm Game, 6pm
Wednesday, July 15th: Gregory Seahurst Pool Party with West Seattle Groups
Wednesday, August 26th – Columbia City Farmers’ Market Au Pair Meeting
Sunday, September 26th – Seattlewide Boat Cruise
Sunday, October 25th – Au Pair / Host Family Halloween Potluck
Sunday, November 15th – Self Defense Training
Saturday, December 12th – Holiday Volunteering at Westside Baby
Wednesday, 19 December 2012 9:30 PM