2018 AU PAIR MEETING DATES & ACTIVITIES
Dates and events subject to change – check this page monthly for updates.
More details – including costs, locations and times- will be posted monthly on the “My Blog” section of this website.
Meeting Rules for Au Pairs:
1. You must attend the required meeting each month unless you are taking an excused absence (for travel or sickness).
2. If you know you will be absent on the required meeting date, be sure to text, call, or email me in advance (at least 3 days) so we can determine an alternative meeting arrangement that month.
3. PLEASE speak English at meetings. This is very important, to ensure that everyone feels included.
4. Take the opportunity at each meeting to make at least one new friend, and take the time to welcome new au pairs to our group.
5. We ask that host families seek other childcare arrangements and not schedule work when au pairs have meetings to attend.
This is a list of our required au pair meetings in 2017.
Sunday, January 7th – Au Pair Movie Night; 6:00 – 8:00PM
Sunday, February 11th – Ceramics Painting; 4:30PM – 6:00PM
Saturday, March 17th – School Volunteering; two afternoon shifts: 2:30 – 4:30PM, 4:30 – 6:30PM
Optional Spring Meeting: Thursday, March 8th, 7pm. Starbucks at 23rd and Jackson (must attend BOTH March meetings to get credit for missed February meeting)
Sunday, April 22nd – Roller Skating; 3:00 – 4:30PM
Sunday, May 6th – Kodomo No Hi Children’s Festival
Saturday, June 9th: Au Pair Boat Cruise
Wednesday, July 11th: Columbia City Farmer’s Market Au Pair Picnic
Thursday, August 16th – Madrona Park Au Pair Meeting
OPTIONAL FALL MEETING: Thursday, September 13th – Canceled due to low attendance
Sunday, September 16th – Seattlewide Scavenger Hunt
Saturday, October 20th – Seattle Police Department Safety Training
Saturday, November 3rd – Host Family/Au Pair Potluck at Salsa N’ Seattle
Saturday, December 15th – Holiday Volunteering at Westside Baby
Wednesday, 19 December 2012 9:30 PM